Ministry of Finance
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Civil Service Strengthening Project – (CSSP)
Assignment: Talent Management Program
The Somaliland Civil Service Strengthening Project (SCSSP) is an Investment Project Financing (IPF) with an element of result-based financing. The TMP will provide targeted MDA with a cadre of managerial and professional staff to strengthen core functional capacities. Expected outcomes from the TMP are first, improved leadership and management in the civil service; second, the formulation of key government strategies, policies, and regulations; third, improved HRM and organization design capabilities; and fourth, the development of basic functionalities in the areas of M&E and project oversight.
An important feature of the program is that it will be linked to ministry reform efforts: access to the TMP will depend upon the achievement of key reform benchmarks in the reorganization process. These access criteria are identical with the DLI indicators for the disbursement of the results-based financing portion.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR HEAD OF NETWORK AND SECURITY ADMINSTRATOR
|1. Job Title||Network and Security Administrator|
|3. Assignment Location||Hargeisa, Ministry of Finance|
|4. Grade Level||Stream A Level 3 Step 1|
|5. Reporting To||Director of SLFMIS|
|6. Supervisory Responsibility||Network and Security Administrator would be responsible maintenance, monitoring and all security aspect of Ministry of finance network.|
|7. Job Purpose||Head of Network and Security Administrator is the functional head of the SLFMIS in the Ministry of Finance. He/she is responsible to ensure network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modifications, or destruction. Your responsibilities include performing risk assessments, audits, staff training sessions, and monitoring network activity|
|8. Objectives of the Job||· Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
· Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
· Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
· Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
· Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
9. Duties and Responsibilities
|Network and Security Administrator would be responsible :-
|10. Deliverables||Network and Security Administrator shall be responsible for the following deliverables:-
· Fundamental knowledge of networking concepts
· Proven network engineering, network operations, and network performance analysis skills
· Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities
· Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
· Knowledge of computing infrastructures
· Familiarity with server management and monitoring tools
· Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving ability
· Proficiency with scripting languages
· Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues
· System administration
· Network security and Firewall administration
· Monthly Report
|12. Experience||2-5 years’ experience in a Network Administrator/Security role;|
|13. Personal Qualities||
|14: Core Competency||
The Civil Service Commission now invites interested candidates to submit CSC Application Form (in Somali), application letters along with CVs and copies of their certificates/credentials by Email to: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the submission is Monday, 23/11/2020 at 3:00pm local time.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
For further information and inquiries, please contact the above email or visit the CSC Office during the working hours.